PSL Season is all year for the pups!
Rather than just indulging in pumpkin just in the fall, our pups can benefit from pumpkin year round! Pumpkin is one of our favorite supplements for dogs for several reasons:
- Tummy troubles no more: Pumpkin is rich in dietary fiber, which can be beneficial for a dog's digestive system. It can help regulate bowel movements and alleviate both constipation and diarrhea. The fiber content in pumpkin promotes healthy gut function.
- Keeping it trim: The fiber in pumpkin can help dogs feel fuller, which can be useful for weight management. If your dog needs to lose weight, incorporating pumpkin into their diet can help them feel satisfied with fewer calories. Pumpkin is relatively low in calories, making it a suitable treat for dogs that need to watch their calorie intake.
- A Boost of the good stuff: Pumpkin is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, and E, as well as potassium and beta-carotene. These nutrients contribute to overall health, immune system support, and skin and coat health.
- Hydration: Products like Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! and OC Pumpkin Rox have a high water content, this will contribute to your dog's hydratio. Especially in cases when your dog might not be drinking enough water.
- Urinary Health: The moisture content in pumpkin can help support urinary health and prevent issues like urinary tract infections by keeping the urinary system well-flushed.
A Little About Us
As pet owners themselves (that’d be Lizzi & Rocco), Jessica and Kyle wanted better, healthier choices for their furry family, so they started offering quality-made, ethically sourced, and more natural pet products. Turns out CoMo wanted that too and our customers helped us build and grow. 12 years, 2 kids and a bunch more pets later, Jess and Kyle continue living the dream.